Solgar Chelated Solamins Multimineral Tablets. Minerals are inorganic elements that are required by the body and perform various functions within it. They serve as catalysts for many important biological reactions. Many minerals are required for the production of hormones, blood and enzymes which serve life sustaining functions. The patented chelated minerals, along with other minerals in this formula, work together to support overall health and well-being.
This unique 3 a day formula includes the following minerals in highly absorbable forms, supporting:
- Energy with calcium, iron, iodine, copper, manganese and magnesium which contribute to energy-yielding metabolism and Magnesium and Iron which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Healthy bones and teeth with mangnesium, manganese, calcium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Brain function with magnesium which contributes to normal psychological function and iron, iodine and zinc, which contribute to normal cognitive function and magnesium which contributes to neurotransmission
- Healthy nervous system and muscle function with potassium, copper, iodine and magnesium, which contribute to normal muscle function
- Supporting immunity with zinc, copper and selenium, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Healthy vision with iron and zinc, which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Healthy digestion with magnesium which contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
- Enhanced beauty regimes with zinc and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails, and with iodine for the maintenance of normal skin, as well as copper, which contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Antioxidant support with zinc, selenium, manganese, copper which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Fertility with zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Chromium, contributing to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
There are no reviews yet.