Welcome to JS Health Limited’s privacy notice.
JS Health Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you on how we glance after your personal data after you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and the way the law protects you.
- Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to allow you information on how JS Health Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you will provide through this website after you purchase a product or sign on to our newsletter.
This website isn’t intended for youngsters and that we don’t knowingly collect data regarding children.
It is important that you just read this privacy notice along with the other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions once we are collecting or processing personal data about you in order that you’re fully tuned in to how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the opposite notices and isn’t intended to override them.
JS Health Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “JS Health Limited”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 104-106 Ballards Lane, Finchley, N3 2DN, United Kingdom
Telephone number: 02083-431-002
You have the correct to create a complaint at any time to the knowledge Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the United Kingdom supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the possibility to cope with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us within the first instance.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is vital that the non-public data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to gather or share data about you. We don’t control these third-party websites and don’t seem to be chargeable for their privacy statements. once you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
- The data we collect about you
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a private from which that person is identified. It doesn’t include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different sorts of personal data about you which of them we’ve grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes given name, family name, last name, username or similar identifier, legal status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes checking account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have got purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, zone setting and placement, browser plug-in types and versions, package and platform and other technology on the devices you utilize to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you utilize our website and products.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data like statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data is also derived from your personal data but isn’t considered personal data in law as this data doesn’t directly or indirectly reveal your identity. as an example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the proportion of users accessing a particular website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data along with your personal data so it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which can be utilized in accordance with this privacy notice.
We don’t collect any Special Categories of non-public Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, dogmas, organisation membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor can we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we want to gather personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we’ve got with you and you fail to produce that data when requested, we might not be ready to perform the contract we’ve or try to enter into with you (for example, to supply you with goods or services). during this case, we may must cancel a product or service you’ve got with us but we are going to notify you if this is often the case at the time.
- How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- communicate with us through our website chat feature;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a contest, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as kicked off below:
- Technical Data from the subsequent parties:
- analytics providers like Google Analytics based outside the EU;
- advertising networks like Klaviyo based outside the EU; and
- search information providers like Google based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services like SagePay and Parcel Force based inside the EU and PayPal based outside the EU.
- Identity and call Data from publicly availably sources like Companies House and therefore the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- How we use your personal data
We will most effective use your non-public records whilst the regulation lets in us to. Most commonly, we can use your non-public records within side the following circumstances:
- Where we want to carry out the agreement we’re approximately to go into or have entered into with you.
- Where it’s far essential for our valid hobbies (or the ones of a 3rd celebration) and your hobbies and essential rights do now no longer override the ones hobbies.
- Where we want to legal with a prison or regulatory duty.
Generally we do now no longer depend on consent as a prison foundation for processing your non-public records apart from in terms of sending celebration direct advertising communications to you through e-mail or textual content message. You have the proper to withdraw consent to advertising at any time through contacting us.
Purposes for which we can use your non-public records
We have set out below, in a desk format, an outline of all of the methods we plan to apply your non-public records, and which of the prison bases we depend directly to do so. We have additionally diagnosed what our valid hobbies are wherein appropriate.
Note that we might also additionally system your non-public records for a couple of lawful floor relying at the particular cause for which we’re the usage of your records. Please touch us in case you want information about the particular prison floor we’re counting on to system your non-public records wherein a couple of floor has been laid out the desk below.
The following phrases are laid down in the table below:
- Legitimate Interest: manner the hobby of our commercial enterprise in engaging in and handling our commercial enterprise to permit us to present you the first-class service/product and the first-class and maximum steady experience. We make certain we keep in mind and stability any ability effect on you (each superb and negative) and your rights earlier than we system your non-public records for our valid hobbies. We do now no longer use your non-public records for sports wherein our hobbies are overridden through the effect on you (until we’ve got your consent or are in any other case required or accepted to through regulation). You can achieve in addition statistics approximately how we verify our valid hobbies towards any ability effect on you in appreciate of particular sports through contacting us.
- Performance of Contract: manner processing your records wherein it’s far essential for the overall performance of a agreement to that you are a celebration or to take steps at your request earlier than stepping into this sort of agreement.
- Comply with a prison or regulatory duty: manner processing your non-public records wherein it’s far essential for compliance with a prison or regulatory duty that we’re challenged to.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To sign you up as a new customer in our database||(a) Identity|
|Signing up a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order including:|
(a) Payment management, fees and transaction charges
(b) Collect and recover any money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Signing up a contract with you|
(b) Necessary for our purposeful interests (to recover debts owed to us)
|To manage our relationship with you following will be needed:|
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Signing up a contract with you|
(b) Necessarily needed legalities
(c) Necessary for our purposeful interests (to keep our records updated and to serve customers better)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary for our purposeful interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our purposeful interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraudulent activities)|
(b) Necessary to comply with all legalities
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our purposeful interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to serve you better)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our purposeful interests (to define types of customers for our products, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity|
|Necessary for our purposeful interests (to develop our products and grow our business)|
We strive to provide you with best available choices in regards to certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Profile Details, Contact and Technical Usage to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us or if you provided us with your details in case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any other company outside JS Health Limited for purpose of marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of our website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time by email at email@example.com or call our customer services team on 02083-431-002.
If you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will most effective use your private records for the functions for which we accrued it, until we fairly keep in mind that we want to apply it for every other cause and that cause is well matched with the authentic motive. If you want to get an evidence as to how the processing for the brand new motive is well matched with the authentic motive, please touch us.
If we want to apply your private records for an unrelated motive, we can notify you and we can give an explanation for the prison foundation which lets in us to do so.
Please observe that we might also additionally manner your private records without your expertise or consent, in compliance with the above rules, in which that is required or authorized via way of means of law.
- Disclosures of your personal data
We might also additionally need to percentage your private statistics with the events set out under for the functions set out withinside the desk in paragraph four above:
- Service companies appearing as processors primarily based totally withinside the United Kingdom who offer IT and machine management services.
- Professional advisers appearing as processors or joint controllers along with lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers primarily based totally withinside the United Kingdom who offer consultancy, banking, legal, coverage and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and different government appearing as processors or joint controllers primarily based totally withinside the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing sports in sure circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we might also additionally pick to sell, transfer, or merge elements of our commercial enterprise or our assets. Alternatively, we might also additionally are looking for to accumulate different corporations or merge with them. If a change occurs to our commercial enterprise, then the brand new proprietors might also additionally use your private statistics withinside the equal manner as set out on this privateness notice.
We require all third events to appreciate the safety of your private statistics and to deal with it according with the law. We do now no longer permit our 1/3-birthday birthday celebration provider companies to apply your private statistics for his or her personal functions and best allow them to system your private statistics for specific functions and according with our instructions.
- International transfers
Many of our outside third party sources are primarily based totally outdoor the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your private records will contain a switch of records outdoor the EEA.
Whenever we switch your private records out of the EEA, we make sure a comparable diploma of safety is afforded to it through making sure at the least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will simplest switch your private records to international locations which have been deemed to offer an ok degree of safety for private records through the European Commission. For similarly details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the safety of private records in non-EU international locations.
- Where we use carriers primarily based totally withinside the US, we may also switch records to them if they’re a part of the Privacy Shield which calls for them to offer comparable safety to private records shared among the Europe and the US. For similarly details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please touch us in case you need similarly records at the particular mechanism utilized by us whilst moving your private records out of the EEA.
- Data security
We have installed region suitable safety features to save you your private statistics from being by accident lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we restriction get entry to in your private statistics to the ones employees, agents, contractors and different events who’ve a commercial enterprise want to know. They will handiest method your private statistics on our commands and they may be difficulty to a obligation of confidentiality.
We have installed region methods to cope with any suspected private statistics breach and could notify you and any relevant regulator of a breach wherein we’re legally required to do so.
- Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will simplest hold your private statistics for so long as important to fulfil the functions we accrued it for, such as for the functions of gratifying any felony, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To decide the best retention duration for private statistics, we recollect the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the private statistics, the ability danger of damage from unauthorised use or disclosure of your private statistics, the functions for which we system your private statistics and whether or not we will reap the ones functions via different means, and the relevant felony requirements.
By regulation we need to preserve fundamental records approximately our clients (such as Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for 6 years when they give up being clients for tax functions.
In a few situations you may ask us to delete your statistics: see Request erasure under for similarly records.
In a few situations we can also additionally anonymise your private statistics (in order that it is able to now not be related to you) for studies or statistical functions wherein case we can also additionally use this records indefinitely without similarly note to you.
- Your legal rights
Under positive circumstances, you’ve got got rights beneathneath statistics safety legal guidelines on the subject of your private statistics.
You have the proper to:
- Request get entry to in your private statistics (normally called a “statistics problem get entry to request”). This permits you to obtain a replica of the private statistics we preserve approximately you and to test that we’re lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the private statistics that we preserve approximately you. This permits you to have any incomplete or erroneous statistics we preserve approximately you corrected, aleven though we may also want to confirm the accuracy of the brand new statistics you offer to us.
- Request erasure of your private statistics. This permits you to invite us to delete or dispose of private statistics wherein there may be no precise purpose for us persevering with to procedure it. You additionally have the proper to invite us to delete or dispose of your private statistics wherein you’ve got got effectively exercised your proper to item to processing (see below), wherein we may also have processed your facts unlawfully or wherein we’re required to erase your private statistics to conform with neighborhood law. Note, however, that we won’t usually be capable of observe your request of erasure for particular prison motives so that it will be notified to you, if applicable, on the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your private statistics wherein we’re counting on a valid interest (or the ones of a third party) and there may be something approximately your unique state of affairs which makes you need to item to processing in this floor as you experience it affects in your essential rights and freedoms. You additionally have the proper to item wherein we’re processing your private statistics for direct advertising purposes. In a few cases, we may also display that we’ve compelling valid grounds to procedure your facts which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request limit of processing of your private statistics. This permits you to invite us to droop the processing of your private statistics withinside the following scenarios: (a) in case you need us to set up the statistics’s accuracy; (b) wherein our use of the statistics is illegal however you do now no longer need us to erase it; (c) wherein you want us to preserve the statistics although we not require it as you want it to set up, exercising or shield prison claims; or (d) you’ve got got objected to our use of your statistics however we want to confirm whether or not we’ve overriding valid grounds to apply it.
- Request the switch of your private statistics to you or to a third party. We will offer to you, or a third party you’ve got got chosen, your private statistics in a structured, normally used, machine-readable format. Note that this proper best applies to automatic facts that you first of all supplied consent for us to apply or wherein we used the facts to carry out a settlement with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time wherein we’re counting on consent to procedure your private statistics. However, this may now no longer have an effect on the lawfulness of any processing finished earlier than you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we won’t be capable of offer positive services or products to you. We will suggest you if that is the case on the time you withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will now no longer need to pay a charge to get admission to your non-public data (or to work out any of the opposite rights). However, we may also price an inexpensive charge in case your request is certainly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may also refuse to conform together along with your request in those circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may also want to request unique records from you to assist us verify your identification and make sure your proper to get right of entry to your non-public information (or to work out any of your different rights). This is a safety degree to make sure that non-public information isn’t always disclosed to any individual who has no proper to acquire it. We may additionally touch you to invite you for similarly records when it comes to your request to hurry up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try and reply to all valid requests inside one month. Occasionally it can take us longer than a month in case your request is in particular complicated or you’ve got got made some of requests. In this case, we can notify you and hold you updated.